Couples have their own creative ways to make their partners happy and feel loved. 

But this time, an unusual but clever proposal went viral online!

A man named Austin Crecelius proposed to his girlfriend while they were on a roller coaster ride in Indiana's Holiday World theme park in Santa Claus, Indiana.

Austin asked his 2-year girlfriend Allison Boyle to be his rollercoaster buddy. 

"At one point in time you had mentioned to me that life is like a roller coaster," Austin claimed as he starts off his speech. "And it's got its up and downs, it's got twists and turns, and it even throws you for a loop sometimes. And though you can go by yourself, it's a lot more fun to go with another person."

"So I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my roller coaster buddy," he continued. "Allie will you marry me?"

Allisom became emotional in an instant and she said "yes".

It was reported that the ring he gave to Allison in their roller coaster ride was a fake one because the real one was given after their ride was over. Austin's parents and their church friends were also waiting for them.

“When we finally got off of the exit ramp, I told her that ‘life is full of surprises too,’ … So I took the fake ring off of her finger, got on my knees and proposed to her with the real ring I had got for her,” he said. 

Source: Bryqe

Post a Comment

 
Top